Current and past Miscellanies are listed below. To return to this index just use the “archive” link in the sidebar.
- 2016-Spring — Enlightenment & Visual Impairment in the 17th & 18th Centuries
- 2015-Summer — Corresponding Oxonians: 1634-1833
- 2013-Spring — The marginalized Alexander Pope
- 2012/2013-Winter — Thomas Gray and Horace Walpole, on the Grand Tour, spread news of a papal election, 1739/1740
- 2010/2011-Winter — Banks, bankers and banking: why am I on the verge of the road?
- 2010–October — What are holidays for?
- 2010–Summer — Sports in 2010 & the 18th century
- 2010–June — Introducing "topics" & a bit more volcanic chaos
- 2010–May — Volcanoes: the good, the bad and some science
- 2010–April — Esoteric science
- 2010–March — The irrepressible ‘Rod’ Murchison
- 2010–February — Blind reading: smarter resources need perceptive readers
- 2010–January — Adam Smith: flexible and complete
- 2009–December — In search of Lyoï